The Covid-19 Emergency mandate for dental offices has ended.
We will continue to operate under the guidelines provided by the CDC to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We thank all of our patients for their understanding and cooperation during this difficult time for all of us.
We will still request that if you do not feel well, or show any signs of Covid-19, that you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Contacting Our Office
We are available by Telephone, or Email, if you need to contact our office for changes in appointments, or are having a problem that you need immediate assistance with.
Telephone: (712) 276-2766
How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.